Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Random Bible Verses




Genesis 16:10  And the angel of the Lord said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.

Genesis 22:17  That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

Genesis 24:60 And they blessed Rebekah, and sadi unto her, Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them.

Genesis 22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou obeyed my voice.

2 Samuel 7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

Psalm 89:4  hy seed I will establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations.  Selah

Psalm 89:29  His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

Psalm 86:39  his seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.



John 8:44-Jesus’ words-Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.  He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.  When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for, he is a liar, and the father of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment